Even in the rapidly changing world of business, there are a few things that remain consistent; the value of industry events is one of them. Industry events give up-and-coming businesses a chance to make themselves known. Established businesses can showcase their new products and services while connecting with new markets at these important events. There are many reasons to attend a trade show though in order to make your attendance worthwhile, you have to plan your display. Pop up display elements make it easy to put a display together in even a limited space. They’re perfect for taking on the road and will make an ideal addition to any display equipment you already own.
Why Displays are Important
The display you put together needs to be a positive reflection of your business. A well-designed display should inform your customers as well as get them excited about what you have to offer. Your ability to connect with the attendees of an industry event is directly connected to the quality of your display materials. Every industry event has dozens, even hundreds, of different vendors in attendance so you need to make sure that your display catches the eye.
The Advantages of Using Pop Up Displays in Exhibitions
Pop up displays make an excellent display option because they are so versatile. Here are just a few of the features that make pop up displays such a great idea for your next industry event:
- Lightweight and easy to carry. No special equipment is necessary for transport.
- Quick to set up. One or two people can have a pop up display set up in only minutes.
- Highly customizable. The walls of your display can feature photos, graphics, text, and company logos – anything you want. Light fixtures can be attached for added visibility. Height and width options are also available on some models.
- Stand alone or in combination. A pop up display can be a self-contained element or combined with existing display materials for greater variety of use.
- Compact. Small pop up models can fit into a small space while still maximizing the available area.
- Affordable. Once you purchase your display element, there’s no need to update or change it until you’re ready; no extra parts need purchased.
Variety Equals Versatility
One of the greatest advantages of pop up displays is the many model types available. You can choose table top or floor displays, displays that are flat, curved, serpentine, or in custom shapes. Elements such as lighting, end caps, and matching podiums allow for the maximum in customization. Even though pop up displays are some of the most widely utilized display products, the ability to customize your display will make it so yours is entirely unique.
Designing a Pop Up Display
Once you’re ready to place your order for a pop up display, you’ll be connected with a customer service representative who can assist you in the design process. You’ll be asked to submit a computer file of the design you want placed on your display. This file will have to be in a certain file format and saved with a particular resolution. You can ask a customer service representative for details on the specifics required by that particular company.
The investment you make in a pop up display is going to be an investment made in your business as a whole. Your exhibition materials help you connect with new clients and outreach to your community. These are the activities that will make your business grow.