Thanksgiving is a time where everyone should take a moment to stop and appreciate the things they are most thankful for. In the case of trade show exhibiting you may encounter many unforeseen headaches that cause you to become quickly flustered and caught up in the small things.
Well this week we take a look at the top 10 trade show perks that can be a life saver!
10) Free Drayage – Moving your trade show display from storage to convention venue can be as easy as unrolling a banner stand or as involved as shipping a stack of crates. Not having to pay someone to handle this for you? Thank goodness!
9) Roadies/Grips Included – Not everyone has a helping hand lugging their exhibit cases around. Having some help on hand – thank you!
8) Better Flooring Options – Standing for hours in your tradeshow booth isn’t always the most thrilling. If your trade show design team ordered you plush comfort flooring to stand on, be sure to give thanks.
7) Direct to Show Shipping – This can be a last minute life saver to get your exhibit on the show floor in time. Why thank you!
6) Free Electricity – Hope you charged your batteries! With technology so prevalent at trade shows you can quickly drain your devices and electricity can be an expensive commodity. Getting plugged in for free, now that’s something that makes us thankful.
5) Exhibition Advertising – It can be enough of a challenge to generate pre-show interest with your existing contacts. What if the event venue didn’t do any advertising to get people in the door? Without booth visitors nobody has a trade show. Be thankful for all those attendees!
4) Free WiFi – With mobile devices and live demonstrations being so important, having internet on hand can make or break your booth’s sales strategy. Every so often a trade show venue includes internet access with your booth space. Now that’s something to be thankful for!
3) On-task Booth Staffers – Ever pick your prized booth staff only to catch them sitting idly or texting as visitors pass by your booth. If you’ve got a team that’s ready to get out there and generate some leads, be thankful!
2) Bigger Budgets – A dream on every marketer’s horizon, having a bigger trade show budget is sure to generate a big thank you!
1) Ready on Time – Finishing all the moving pieces of an exhibition in time can be a hectic or deal. Having your display designed and ready for the show 1 month before convention day – that’s worth being thankful for!
That’s our favorite perks to be thankful for when exhibiting. Let us know something you’ve been able to appreciate having at your company’s trade show. We look forward to helping all of you with your exhibition needs when the Monster Displays team returns from the holiday, December 1st!